Four Pillars define each of our projects.
1. Preserve and Expand Ancestral Wisdom: Ancestral wisdom or "Dharma" is based on:
1. Logical knowledge of the interdependence of life.
2. How our actions behave in an interconnected system through the universal law of cause and effect.
3. Methods for developing inner values that center wisdom and respect at the heart of society.
Passing on these timeless teachings is paramount to a just and thriving world.
3. Middle Way Education: In order for ancestral cultures to remain vibrant in future generations, their inner values and world views must have a sincere opportunity to be passed down. We believe it is important to recenter ancestral knowledge as an equal complement of modern education- as two feet walking together.
2. Revitalize Global Cultures: Each culture is steeped in beautifully unique expressions of what it means to be human and alive. From Arts to Earth Care, Traditional Medicine, Astrology, Cuisine, Music, Ceremony, Education and beyond, these rich threads of cultural diversity highlight essential voices at the global table.
4. Environmental Regeneration: Regeneration is the natural state of life on the planet. To return to this flourishing state, we must address the root causes of our global issues which stemmed from the human mind. Environmental regeneration is deeply connected to inner regeneration, thus both are a core foundation of our work.